On my final day working with Twenty Twenty, I was told that the hotel I had found for First Dates Hotel 2 was the one they had confirmed with Channel 4! They had taken the commissioner out to see it and apparently she really liked it and they have sealed a deal with the hotel to come and shoot out there for 5 weeks. I am not allowed to say where the hotel is or what it is called as it has not been released into the public as of yet and the deal could fall through if the news spread. Kirsty said about me going with them when they go out to film to be a runner on the show as I was the one who found the hotel for them. This was truly something I was not expecting but I am so excited about being given this experience! The CEO to say thank you bought me flowers, chocolates and a card for the work I had done and was presented these by Kirsty, which again came as a surprise to me as I wasn't expecting anything for essentially doing my jo...
Comments
Post a Comment